CPL provides command-line interface (CLI) to several frequently used workflows without having to write custom python scripts to access features within the library. These CLI apps are described in detail in the following sections.
Common CLI options¶
All CPL command-line applications support a few common options. These options are described below:
Print a brief help message that describes the purpose of the application and what options are available when interacting with the application.
Print the CPL version number and exit. Useful for submitting bug-reports, etc.
Increase the verbosity of messages printed to the standard output. Use
-vvvto progressively increase verbosity of output.
Disable logging messages from the script to a log file.
Specify CML version to use for this particular invocation of CPL command.
Available command-line applications¶
caelus– Common CPL actions
- caelus cfg – Print CPL configuration
- caelus clone – Clone a case directory
- caelus tasks – run tasks from a file
- caelus run – run an executable in the appropriate environment
- caelus runpy – Run a custom python script
- caelus logs – process a solver log file from a run
- caelus clean – clean a case directory
- caelus build – Compile OpenFOAM or CML sources
caelus_sim– Parametric Run CLI
- caelus_tutorials – Run tutorials